Yummy in My Tummy!
These are super easy to make and you need only about 10 ingredients. I am not jealous at all and I am happy to share this Almond/Hazelnut flour chocolate chip muffin recipe with you. FYI, I made kinda mini muffins, so I got 12 muffins. I like mini-muffins because then it’s just the right amount to eat at a time (and also not that many calories at once).
- 1 cup almond flour (I used 1/2 cup almond flour and 1/2 cup hazelnut flour)
- 1 cup dates, pitted
- 1/8 cup of water
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (adjust however you like)
- sprinkle of cinnamon
- Preheat over to 350 F/ 180 C
- Combine almond/hazelnut flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- Place dates and water in blender and pulse until combined. Add in eggs and coconut oil; blend until smooth. Pour date and egg mixture over flour mixture and stir to combine. Add in chocolate chips and gently stir.
- Scoop dough into a muffin tin. Sprinkle a little bit of cinnamon on top. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the tops are golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean. Cool completely and enjoy.
I definitely ENJOY those muffins.
My Blog, my Muffins, and Me:
Let me know if You’ll make those and how they’ll turn out?
I’m excited to hear what kind of muffins are your favorite? Feel free to share any recipes with me, I’d Love to try out new things.